Six workshops across Australia an unprecedented success
Peak Body driving the industry, 408 attended.
Dear Newsagents of Australia,
Hope you all had a Happy Easter and the trade was strong.
The National Lotteries and Newsagents Association (www.nlna.com.au) has just completed six workshops over the last 8 weeks, and all have been hugely well attended.
Over four hundred newsagents have attended workshops & awards nights in Sydney, Brisbane, Gippsland, Geelong, Ballarat, and Mordialloc.
Bringing the newsagents together with the industry and sharing critical information on where we are going in the industry is vital.
A big thanks to the QLD Small Business Commission and the State Government of Victoria for all their support.
The Lottery Corporation, News Corp, Ladbrokes, Henderson Greetings, ACCO Brands, Ministry of Chocolate (Newsbar), Ninsurance powered by Fitzpatrick & Co, and Trio Rouge all attended and are in total support of the NLNA mantra of newsagents becoming a gifting store, a general store a convenience store as our landscape constantly changes.
So many benefits to being a member of the NLNA:
- Advocacy with The Lottery Corporation, Nine, News Corp, and Are Media
- Free Human Resources advice https://www.nlna.com.au/hr/
- Free Marketing, social media, and Merchandising advice
- Business advice on store setup and national flower campaign with plentiful flowers, see Press Release here
- Programs that save you save you money such as Ninsurance powered by Fitzpatrick & Co https://www.nlna.com.au/ninsurance/
- Video newsletters https://www.nlna.com.au/nlna-vana-video-newsletter-april-2023-ep-31/
- Government advocacy within your own state & federal advocacy as well
- Small Business Commission connections and mediation assistance
- Exclusive products to the industry such as https://newsbar.nlna.com.au/
- Awards nights celebrating our very best newsagents in Australia
We now strive and drive quickly to becoming a “last minute gift store & convenience store”.
Please see below photos of all our events, we are the fabric of communities right around Australia.
Brendan Tohill | Chief Executive Officer
NLNA – National Lotteries Newsagents Association