NLNA TOP 15 TIPS TO DEAL WITH THE CORONA VIRUS
- Ensure you wash your hands with soap for at least 25 seconds
- Do not go to any major public events -over 500 people for at least the rest of March 2020
- Log on daily to https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov
- Avoid shaking hands as it’s the form of contagion
- Avoid international (remembering USA Borders are now closed and Italy is completely shut down) and domestic travel for at least 14-21 days
- Business as usual as much as possible, and endeavour to stay positive.
- Cough into your shoulder and keep surrounding areas clean
- Hand sanitisers are great and some basic cleaning items like Glen 20 and Pine O Clean kill germs
- If you are feeling tired and have flu like symptoms go immediately and get tested for Corona Virus from your local GP or a Corona Virus Testing Centre- https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov#what-is-coronavirus-covid19
- Get tested now call 1800 675 398 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-05/how-do-you-get-tested-for-coronavirus-covid-19/12023736
- Children at school shower before and after school including washing their hair.
- Keep our retail outlets as clean and tidy as much possible counters and rails the public may be leaning on or breathing on.
- Any staff that are presenting with Flu like symptoms send them straight to the local GP /and or testing centre
- Hot Line 1800 020 080 COVID-19 or go to https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/
There is currently no vaccine, so we need to treat this disease with respect.