Very challenging time in Queensland at the moment.
We can’t reiterate enough the five key messages to our members-
- Social Distancing 1.5m apart marked on the floor in your shop
- Hand Sanitiser to be used by staff and made available to the public
- Mandatory Face Coverings -keep your staff and the public safe
- Get vaccinated -book in today
- Let’s keep positive with our local communities – we are an essential service and in lockdown, our communities need our connection.
Brendan Tohill | Chief Executive Officer
NLNA – National Lotteries and Newsagents Association