So how does the locker service work?
Amazon Lockers are a self-service delivery location designed for customers to pick up and return their Amazon packages at a time and place convenient to them. There are over 9,000 Locker locations set up across the EU and North America and have just gone live in Australia. There are daily deliveries up to 7 days a week which in turn means an increase in foot traffic every day!
How does a customer pick up a package?
How do our partnerships work?
Newsagency to provide:
• Floor space – 2 meters space against the wall (inside or outside the shop)
– The smallest locker size is 2mx2m and 1m in depth
• Accessibility – 7 days a week
• Electric outlet & usage – existing/newly installed
• Safe, well-lit & clean area surrounding the locker
• Report any issues to Amazon support teams
Newsagency to receive:
• 1,000s of new customer visits per year
• Additional footfall will drive an increase in customer spend
• Community-centric amenity for your customers, employees and neighbourhood
• Tech-forward perception
• Future partnership opportunities
Amazon to provide:
• Equipment, installation & program management
• 24/7 customer service
• Active promotion to new Locker customers
• Service and repair
• Continuous product enhancement
Amazon to receive:
• Customer satisfaction
• Physical presence
• Improved delivery success
• Streamlined logistics
How does the counter service work?
• Conveniently located
• Long opening hours
• No additional fees
Attract and capture increased foot traffic. Research showed that stores will receive a significant increase in footfall, coupled with a 15% conversion rate from the new customers that will make a purchase in-store.
• We expect on average 250 packages per store, per month from the launch of this service. Highest performing locations can achieve up to 760 packages per store, per month
• Enrich the shopping experience by combining digital and physical commence
• Reengage digital natives
• Strengthen locations as trusted daily, one-stop convenience destinations
• Easy to use application. Feedback from in-store staff is very positive, claiming the app works faster with a very intuitive menu. Average transaction time per package is 0.5 min
The commercial rate is one thing, but the increased foot traffic is another thing, please realise this is a golden opportunity to attract more people into your retail outlet and sell higher-margin products.
Amazon is a game change, if you have the ability & vision to lock in now, you will see the waves of foot traffic enter your retail outlet.
This is the biggest Online giant around the globe and NLNA is spinning this back into retail.
If this sounds like something you do not want to miss out on then please register your interest at email@example.com
NLNA are here to improve your income.